Hi and welcome to my blog! I am based in Phoenix, Arizona, and love to photograph expectant mommas and newborns, babies, children, and families.
Here is where you will find images of my most recent sessions and find out of any upcoming specials.
I would love it if you left me a comment and let me know you stopped by!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby on the way...

Just 11 days away from her due date, Betsy looks just beautiful! I am so happy for her and Martin, as they will be holding their long awaited little one in just days now!



J.T. and Roxie are anxiously awaiting the arrival also!

Thanks for the opportunity to do this for you guys! I'm looking forward to meeting little "A" soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love them! The one with the dogs turned out well!

... they have no idea.

Jenny Dixon said...

I love pregnant bellies! You look beautiful in your pictures! I can't believe your due date is so close - I can't wait.

metromom said...

These are so sweet. They make my heart smile! Can't wait to meet the girl in person!

Emily, once again...you are awesome!

Terra said...

So much fun!