Hi and welcome to my blog! I am based in Phoenix, Arizona, and love to photograph expectant mommas and newborns, babies, children, and families.
Here is where you will find images of my most recent sessions and find out of any upcoming specials.
I would love it if you left me a comment and let me know you stopped by!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

8lbs and only 8 days old...

Here is little Miss Adison...just sweet, sweet, sweet!

She is one happy little babe, and is blessed to have such amazing parents...

Just a little angel...


I had such a great time...thanks for a wonderful afternoon!
Leave a comment below and help Martin and Betsy win a free 8x10 of their little sweet pea! Here's how it works: If they get 25 comments from different friends/family, I will give them a free 8x10 of their choice!

21 comments:

kalimotxo said...

What an absolute adorable baby! I love the one of her in the hat. :)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be more proud of my first great niece. She's a real dolly. I can't wait to see her in real life!
Dwight

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Betsy and Martin, what a beautiful little treasure!

Lock away the memories of these days....you'll need them when she's 17/18 :)

Multitudes of the Lord's blessings to your family.

Kathy Heerman
Auburn, WA

Anonymous said...

Hi Martin & Betsy,

We are so very happy for you!

Congratulations!

Love,
Ian and Brenda and Josiah Frank :)

Esther said...

Truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby girl!

Anonymous said...

She is as sweet as she is beautiful! But then she is our grandaughter...EMily your photos did not disappoint!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby and wonderful photographer - what a team! Can't wait to meet Adison in person! xxoo shelley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby and Beautiful pictures!

metromom said...

Holy Cow! These are fantastic! You are gifted Em!
And M & B- you made one cute kid!

Amy McCollam said...

She is so precious!!

Deann said...

Absolutely adorable!! Wish you could come to Colorado and take some pics of my boys, Emily.

The Mac Fam said...

She is so precious. Enjoy every minute.

April said...

Congratulations guys! She's adorable!!! You guys look great!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! She's so beautiful!

Jimi said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful baby! I hope they bring her to Kansas soon. :)

Mandie said...

What a precious gift from God! Congrats Martin and Betsy! She is a cutie. Amazing photography skills once again, sis!

squisha said...

So sweet. Those photos are amazing. I love how she always seems to be posing with her little hands under her chin. Too cute. Again congrats!

Terra said...

Em- you are so talented! What a great subject your have!

Katie Vivian said...

She is so beautiful, these pictures are awesome!

Emily W said...

Thanks to all of you for your comments on Adison's pictures! Betsy came so close to getting 25 comments, I went ahead and gave her the free print. She went above and beyond and truly deserved it!
Thanks for your kind words and compliments...I appreciate all of them. :)
Until next time!